张小娴



  • I love you .... for your happiness, I am willing to give up everything --- including you


  • The most powerful virus, is the love and lies


  • If I do not love you, I will not miss you, I would not envy your side of the opposite sex, I will not lose self-confidence and fighting spirit, I will not be painful. If I can not love you, that without a mistake.


  • Fall in love with someone, always a little afraid, afraid to get his; fear of losing him


  • Loved one is difficult, more difficult to give up his beloved people


  • Distance in the world, not life and death of distance, not far apart, but I was standing in front of you, you do not know that I love you

This all sentences were found from the Chinese romance novel which write by a Hong Kong famous writer, Zhang Xiao Xian(张小娴).


She is my most favourite writer, fall in love with her since i was secondary one. Her novels had good description of modern love in the city. Zhang Xiaoxian good at writing female psychology. When i read her novel, it feel so relaxed and natural. Now i want recommen some of her books to all of u ^^







0 comments:



Post a Comment